Wednesday, January 22, 2014

!!!CORD ist MORD!!! Premiere Solothurner Filmtage

There is so much going on during the next weeks…
Fashion Weeks almost everywhere and I`m so looking forward. In a few days I will show you my fav outfits.
But first the movie days ins Solothurn where I`m from starts today. So that is my outfit for the opening event :) and In my back head there is the advice of Miss Gray http://bootiesonmyfeet.blogspot.ch She thinks that cord is death. But here is the evidence it`s not always the death :)

Gecen ve önümüsdeki haftalar o kadar yogun ki…
Neredeyse her ülkede moda haftalari basladi ve o kadar sabirsizimki size en begendigim parcalari paylasmaya. 
Ama bugün solothurn filmhaftasi basliyor ve benim acilis partyisinde giyiceklerim. Kafamda ama hep Miss Gray`in  http://bootiesonmyfeet.blogspot.ch bana söyledigi söz vardi. Ne mi? Kadife ölümdür. Ama bu postumla gösteriyorumki Kadife hep de ölüm degildir :)




blazer sasch / fly topman / watch casio / weekender topman / shoes ask the missus





No comments:

Post a Comment