Monday, November 25, 2013

ISTANBUL

Finally I find some time to update my blog. It was a creative break but now I`m back better than ever ;) 
You know, I promised that I will share some pictures of my last vacation in Istanbul. Here you have some impressions, I love my hometown.

We can be so proud of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk to be one of the most beautiful and interesting country in the world. 


Sonunda blogumu güncellestirmeye zaman buldun. Yaratici bir aradan sonra herzamankinden daha iyi karsinizdayim :) Söz verdigim gibi sizinle gecen Istanbul tatilimden bazi kareleri paylasmak istiyorum. Memleketimle cok gurur duyuyorum. 

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk ile cok gurur duyuyorum ki güzel Türkiyemizi dünyanin en güzel ve önemli ülkelerine sayma sansi verdi bizlere. 


Magnificent view from the Bosphorus Bridge

the view from Moda Teras 


Ray Ban glasses and Topman Shirt


DYS Shirt New Yorker, H&M Shorts, Bershka Shoes, Ray Ban Glasses

Sultan Ahmet Mosque

Heybeli Island 

Hagia Sofia
Primark Shirt, Swatch Watch, H&M Shorts

Topkapi Palace
2 Become 1

Ne mutlu TÜRKÜM diyene




No comments:

Post a Comment